, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Aquamarine Lemondrop

Wednesday, April 3, 2013


LAST QUARTER OF MY UNDERGRADUATE, SENIOR YEAR. Thrilled, petrified, and restless of what the future holds. This will probably be my most stressful quarter to date... memories of taking the SAT, applying to colleges as a junior in high school and writing personal statements are coming back to haunt me. Except it will be more intense since I will be taking the MCAT and applying to medical school... oh the life of pre-med students. Anyways, Tuesday marks my first day back to school and I am still unsure of what I will be taking (this happens every quarter... I usually enroll in a bunch of classes and end up dropping some by the end of my first week). However I will be taking Molecular Biology lab as my last upper division biology lab... Every one I know believes I am insane since there are quizzes twice a week and labs due practically every lab session - hardest Biology lab at my school - whoo hoo! Pardon me if my posts become less frequent within the coming months... school is REALLY starting to consume me!

As for this outfit, I was feeling pretty tropical even though it has been quite gloomy in Southern California. I ran toward my drawer and pulled out this skirt my mom made some time ago. I wanted to pair this mint polka dot skirt with a bright top so I chose my old neon yellow Zara top! I also wanted a chance to finally wear my mint cat-eyes sunglasses which matched perfectly with my skirt!











// ZARA Top // BCBG MAX AZRIA Heels // REED KRAKOFF Boxer Tote // CARA NEW YORK Bracelet //


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. gorgeous outfit, i hope your final semester goes well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you! In any case you can be secure in the knowledge that you look spectacular in this outfit and you are carrying my very favourite bag!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Current Obsession : Bags

Follow by Email

Connect