, , , , , , , , , , , ,

The Quintessential Cape

Friday, December 21, 2012


EVERY GIRL needs a cape - at least that's what I believe! I bought this cape about a year ago however it never felt right to wear since it was never "cold enough" in Southern California. It's my favorite cape and it's very versatile since it can be paired with anything and everything! I went out to Fashion Island a few days ago then I left for Sprinkle's Cupcakes and finished the night with revolving table Sushi! As I started eating, the owner of the sushi shop came out and said there was a shooting at Fashion Island! Shocked and curious, I googled it and it happened about an hour after I left! The entire mall was evacuated, according to Google! Fortunately, no one was injured. With the recent shootings in China and Newtown, Connecticut, I bet everyone is a bit anxious about  leaving the house. It's tragic how the lives of so many people were taken especially during the holiday season. I cannot imagine the kind of pain and grief the entire town of Newtown is facing. My heart and prayers go out to all of those who were affected by this random act of evil and violence.

















// Milly Cape // Diane von Furstenburg Heels // Chanel Sunglasses // Saks Fifth Avenue Ring // Sugarlips Dress //




You Might Also Like

8 Comments