,

**

Friday, December 14, 2012

'TIS THE SEASON to be jolly! It's that wonderful time of year again where people are frantically trying to buy "the right" gifts for friends and family. I still have about a week left to find gifts which might not be enough time. Last year, I went to the mall with the mentality that I would go in, grab the things I wanted and go...However, I ended up spending countless days at the mall since everything was practically gone... the styles, colors, and styles I wanted were out of stock. My family keeps on telling me to shop online which seems practical since everything you want can be found on cyberspace but it's just not the same. The adrenaline rush and the atmosphere of Christmas is completely missing if I'm just in front of the computer screen. Anyways, I am officially DONE DONE DONE with my first round of finals in my last year as an undergraduate! A BIG SIGH OF RELIEF! I'm going to enjoy this weekend and then it's back to being a scholar... I have so much to do for 2013: Study for MCATs, write personal statements for my post-baccalaureate degree and medical school, get letters of recommendation...

With that aside, I decided to make a post about some items that have caught my eye! For my readers, you guys must know that I am a huge fan of vintage, sophisticated, and girly pieces.. However, every girl has an alter-ego and these are the items my conflicting sides yearn for!


1. MIU MIUPurple Jacquard Woven Coat HERE
2.CHLOƉPink Lilac Leather Marcie Bag HERE
3. GIAMBATTISTA VALLIBlack Patterned Tweedpaneled Dress HERE
4. GREY MERGold Slingback Python Sandals HERE
1. LANVINGold 20mm Two Tone Leather Sneakers HERE
2. VALENTINOBlack Strappy Studded Ankle Boot  HERE
3. ALEXANDER MCQUEENWhite Skull Nappa Leather Bracelet HERE
4. HEAVY MACHINERed 125mm Patent Leather Geometric Sandals HERE

See more of my wish lyst on Lyst.com HERE


You Might Also Like

2 Comments