Dusk

SKYFALL. The new Bond movie is coming out this Friday - I'm in love with the piano version of Adele's Skyfall! Just when I thought the weather in California was beginning to cool down, it becomes toasty, AGAIN! It's predicted that it will be 90 degrees Fahrenheit tomorrow but at least I can find refuge in the basement of the library... practically no one is down there before noon! Anyways, for those of you who are following me on twitter and instagram, you already know that I was inducted into the National Society of Collegiate Scholars on Saturday! I started reminiscing about National Junior Honor Society in junior high... oh I miss the good ole days where I didn't have to worry about anything. At the event, all of the new members were asked to come up onto the stage and take a pledge. As we came up single file, our names were read off respectively from name cards. I stood there, hands in my dress pockets and it was my turn. I looked up at the girl who was announcing the names, smiled, and she said "Andrea Ly Nguyen." Then my grin turned into a (-_-) Seriously? How does Adrienne Nguyen turn into that? I understand that people have a hard time spelling my name since there are so many variations but hard time pronouncing it? That's a first. 


















// Diane von Furstenburg Block Heels // Louis Vuitton Epi Clutch // Chanel Sunglasses // 

Catch me on twitter and instagram @adriennenguyenn


2 comments:

  1. I just discover your blog thanks to Chictopia and I really love it! Love your dress!
    Following you on Bloglovin and GFC:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. Love your style, great pictures. I will for sure visit your blog often.
    www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete