, , , , , , , , , , ,

Midnight Blue Roses Swaying In the Wind

Sunday, October 7, 2012


EUROPEAN AESTHETIC. School is taking up the majority of my time yet I'm already behind on studying. I finished up my first week of school and midterms are already around the corner come October 23rd/24th. I still haven't determined my schedule since I need to add time for research, volunteer, and office hours! My classes are quite intriguing and a great review for the MCAT. As of now, I am taking Immunology with Hematology, Language & Brain, Physiology Lab, and Research under the Department of Surgery! I have been a student at UCI for 3 years and I still go to the wrong buildings and rooms! I went into the wrong building for lab on Friday but at least I still made it on time! My group works efficiently together - thank gosh! I hate being groups in which the people cannot/refuse to communicate with each other and simply rely on others to do their work.

If you guys are following me on Twitter @AdrienneNguyenn, then you found out that I got an iPhone 5 as an early birthday present! Thanks to this niffy handheld device, I am now abusing Instagram! 

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @adriennenguyenn

I received these amazing sunglasses c/o Oasap. You can purchase a pair Here! They resemble the Prada "Baroque" Sunglasses and look amazing with pretty much everything I wear! I always have a hard time trying to find sunglasses that fit my face shape but these fit just right!















// H&M Top // Oasap Necklace // Oasap Sunglasses // Reed Krakoff Boxer Tote // BCBG MaxAzria Heels // My mom's sweater-vest! //


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Cute shorts, love the outfit

    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit
    http://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Stocking Stuffers

Connect