, , , , , , , ,

Powdered Dust

Thursday, August 9, 2012


Peak of the afternoon outfit shoot. My mom wanted to get some "Toffee-ettes" at See's Candy however, they are closed on Sundays! I had my camera in the car so I asked my mom to take pictures for me. This particular store is located right at an intersection so I "posed" in front of numerous people; I received A LOT of awkward glares. Oh, the things fashion bloggers do; we never cease at the opportunity to take pictures! 

Afterward, my mom and I decided to go to The Outlets in Orange. I must say that I am not a fan of the general area (except I research nearby and volunteer/go to clinic at the UCIMC) however, I do love Off 5th and Last Call. Anyways, I scored some amazing pieces (like a Marc by Marc Jacobs backpack) and I can't wait to share... it's just most of the things I got are for fall/winter! Getting ready for Fall already! The weather in Southern California is hideous and I cannot wait until it starts to cool down! It's humid and earthquakes are inevitable. There was actually a 4.4 magnitude earthquake yesterday with two pretty big aftershocks!

As for the outfit, I decided to go with a more casual look since it was too hot to attempt dressing up. You will rarely find me in jeans unless they're wide legged! They create an amazing illusion since it makes me appear much more taller than I really am. 













// See Thru Soul Pants // Harajuku Lovers Heels // Adrienne Vittadini Bag // Chanel Sunglasses // Lucky Brand Necklace // Lucky Brand Bracelet //

You Might Also Like

0 Comments