, , , , , , , , , ,

"Getty" Up

Friday, August 24, 2012


A DAY IN LOS ANGELES. I realized that I start off my of outfit posts by complaining about the weather in Southern California but how could I not? It's not getting any better! Anyways, Jonathan and I arrived at the Getty Museum in the morning however, to our dismay, the museum parking lot was full! It was a pain getting there due to all the construction and the guys wearing those neon construction vests told us to come back at 1:30PM, heavy sigh. Fortunately, Jonathan had his niffy GPS in the car so we decided to explore Beverly Hills. After some time, we went back to the Getty and we spent a few hours observing/analyzing paintings and sculptures. We then walked through the garden and the sun was literally burning my skin. We left soon after and ate at a restaurant called bld (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner... isn't that a creative name?). Jonathan snapped some pictures of me outside the restaurant and then we decided to trek up to the Hollywood sign. I wonder how the residents feel about tourists/explorers taking pictures in front of their property and taking up a lot of the parking spots. Must be a pain to deal with everyday... especially with those narrow roads! 


 
Acting like a tacky tourist with my map(s)!!






         
Of the 5+ years Jonathan and I have been in a relationship, we have yet to capture a good picture together. We usually end up doing silly things like the ones pictured below! 




// Zara Shorts // Chanel Sunglasses // Rebecca Minkoff Bag // Poetic License Sandals // 

You Might Also Like

3 Comments