, , , , , ,

Red Pepper

Monday, July 23, 2012

   
I received this amazing dress courtesy of SUGARLIPS which can be purchased HERE! The style and material is definitely of much higher quality than I expected! If you guys are looking for an easy, breezy dress to beat the summer heat, this dress fulfills that criteria! 

 Anyways, I decided to take a break from my studies to take pictures! Even though there was a slight breeze, the scorching sun caused me to sweat profusely the moment I stepped out of my car. Furthermore, I am running out of locations to take pictures that are close to my home! I'm the type of person who likes seeing variety on blogs so I will probably venture to other cities!



  

  


  
  
    
      
Yes, my mom and I took pictures on the street! I bet the cars passing by thought I was a freak! Oh, the things personal style/fashion bloggers do!


// Dress from SUGARLIPS buy HERE // BCBG MaxAzria Heels // Jimmy Choo Blythe Bag //


You Might Also Like

6 Comments