, , , , , ,

Brace Face No More

Thursday, July 5, 2012

 I am officially brace free! 

I had my braces removed and my cousin, a former brace face, told me licking your teeth felt really nice. I thought he was a complete freak however, I must say that my assumption was definitely incorrect! My teeth feel extremely smooth, obviously, since I had braces on for 3 years, but the removal of the braces did cause some pain. Especially the one near my wisdom tooth! Eating still feels the same but brushing my teeth is different!

These pictures were taken moments after I had my braces removed! I never realized how big my teeth were until I had my braces removed... When I part my lips, I look like a bunny, seriously! Well...I have to pay my orthodontist another visit next week to pick up my retainers! Oh, the fun continues. 

Anyways, I would like to take this time to thank my loyal fans for continuing to read and visit my page. I would also like to welcome and thank new viewers for taking the time to read my blog! :D


     


  

    
  





// Kensie Pretty Pants // Deux Lux Wallet // Seychelles Heels //



You Might Also Like

9 Comments