, , , , , ,

A Lacy Conspiracy

Saturday, July 21, 2012


Hey guys!

You can now find me on twitter @AdrienneNguyenn! TWEET TWEET TWEET.
I believe this could be a better way for me to expand my blog and connect with my readers! I started with only a Chictopia account with the purpose of sharing my taste of fashion to a wider audience. However, I made the decision to start my own personal blog in college to share my pictures and my daily shenanigans. Since then, the social media platform has evolved and keeping in touch with fans is harder with just a Blogger and Chictopia account thus, I decided to make a Twitter account for my blog.

I am also planning on making a Facebook page for my blog. Hopefully I will have everything in order by the time of my next post.

As for this outfit, Jonathan and I attended a Fashion Soiree for less than 5 minutes - It was a complete bust. However we decided to take pictures inside the location... too bad weren't able to take a couple picture... We then went on a conquest for food and ended up watching fireworks at Disneyland!




   
// Louis Vuitton Clutch // Chinese Laundry Heels // Pin from Stein Mart //
  


You Might Also Like

7 Comments