Nautical Opulence


A nautical look just fit for the serene atmosphere Balboa Island emits. 

Boats can be found littered along the coastline with residents jogging on the walkway, gardening, or barbecuing. Tight alleyways, ocean front houses, one way streets and the cute marketplace makes this place seem extremely peaceful - time seems to stand still even though the residents are scurrying around. 

Jonathan took these pictures and I realized that I have a lot of face shots in this particular post. Anyways, my feet were in utter pain after Jonathan and I walked up and down the pathway thus I had to walk barefooted back the the car. Makes sense since I was wearing my mom's shoes (she's a size 6 1/2 and I'm a 7 1/2 !). I will definitely bring an extra pair of shoes the next time I go out!

Hope you guys enjoy reading and/or looking at this post!
I'm NOW ON LOOKBOOK SO HYPE AND FAN ME THERE (:


  






    


   


  



// Lauren Ralph Lauren Shirt // Zara Pants // OASAP Bracelet Buy it HERE // Chanel Sunglasses // Harajuku Lovers Heels // Charles David Bag // 


6 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love your bag! :)
    http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shoe, bag, and bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look!! I wish I could pull of white pants... I just KNOW I would spill something on them or sit on something questionable, haha. You should have a glass of iced tea with you (hahaha I'm so funny). Thanks for "attending" again :)

    Julia
    Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is very pretty, especially I love your shoes and jewelry.The heels are definitely nautical, so you nailed the theme really well.

    DC2NYConfessions Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the necklace it is gorgeous!!

    nishalooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a nicely styled outfit!! super cute! i adore nautical so i adore this as well!! great accessories too!

    Id love you to check out my latest post at http://backalleysandboulevards.blogspot.ca/2012/06/summer-in-city.html

    Kristine :)

    ReplyDelete