, , , , , , , ,

A Wild Purr-spective

Wednesday, May 23, 2012


    
Please excuse my blogging hiatus! 

I was studying for my Microbiology quiz and now that it's out of the way, I have to catch up on Physics! I cannot believe that finals are right around the corner-I'm approaching my last year as an undergraduate! Speaking of classes, I was able to enroll into Physiology Lab (I find dissections exciting- minus the odor, of course!). However when my enrollment window opened, Immunology was full! I'm hoping people drop out of the class during the summer or when school starts in Fall- I really want to take that class. I also wanted to take Virology but I heard that the professor is extremely hard and the material is dense... so I am currently enrolled in Brain Disorders and Plant Biology along with Physiology Lab.

The weather has been AMAZING for the past few days but the meteorologist states that it will rain on Friday! I hope it doesn't since I have Physics and I will be volunteering with Music to Heal. This is a great organization that allows students, like myself, to play in the hospital for patients and staff! My first time volunteering was last week and I could not believe how appreciative the patients, nurses and doctors were! I was surprised by the fact that I interacted with so many people- much more than when I was simply a volunteer at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital!

This is yet another dress my mom made for me! I'm hoping on starting an online boutique soon... hopefully I have time this summer!




             


   
     
  



// Dress made by my Mom!! // Badgley Mischka Bag // Harajuku Lovers Heels // Nordstrom Yellow Bracelets // Dior Sunglasses // Forever 21 Orange Bracelet // 



You Might Also Like

4 Comments