, , , , , , ,

Moving Colors

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

  
  

Hello! I hope all of you are enjoying your week so far whether it may be at school or at work! I really wish my classes were offered earlier in the morning so I could escape the scorching heat! I'm pretty fried on Thursdays since I'm at school all day-I start off with an 8AM Physics Lab - What joy! 

Although I live in California, I hate tanning! I love going to the beach since it's so close to my home and school but I don't like being out in the sun! I'm full of contradictions, haha! I honestly cannot believe that my third year in college is almost over! Just one more year as an undergraduate! This summer will definitely not be relaxing since I will be taking a Physics Lab (last one!!), Scientific Writing, research, and I will be signing up for extra classes. 






// Chanel Sunglasses // Harajuku Lovers Heels // 


You Might Also Like

6 Comments