, , , , , , , , ,

Demure Flowers

Friday, May 18, 2012

  
I found this amazing vineyard that's about 5 minutes from my house! I could not believe that such a great backdrop was around my area however, it does not override my desire to visit Napa Valley! It's in a business complex which, I'm assuming, specializes in the production of wine! I will definitely return to this location for more outfit posts! My mom took a lot of pictures but I looked frazzled in the majority of them- probably because it was scorching in the mid-afternoon! 

Oh, this is the outfit I wore on Mother's Day! I took pictures of my mom but she does not want any images of herself to be surfacing online, haha! I wanted to take a picture of us together but there was just no safe place to set the camera and then we forgot about it as the day continued on.

I have a quiz for Microbiology next Tuesday so I will be concentrating on that all weekend. There's so much material to grasp in so little time! Plus, I have to pick classes I want to take next school year since I will be registering early next week! 

  




// POWWOW Top // Zara Pants // Diane von Furstenburg Heels // Jimmy Choo Bag // Chanel Sunglasses //

You Might Also Like

3 Comments