, , , , , , , , ,

Country Strong

Thursday, May 10, 2012



The heat in Southern California is hitting extreme highs. I have been meaning to take outfit pictures at UCI but I do not want to lug around my camera and besides, I do not have a photographer. The location for these pictures is Whitter Law School- I was on my way to South Coast Plaza with my mom so we decided to pull over. Afterwards, my mom wanted to try Sonic's to see what all the hype was all about. According to her, she has eaten better burgers elsewhere!

I tend to spend a lot of time deciding what to wear in the morning and I come home to a disaster on my bed! Do you ever face this horror? Haha. Since the temperature spiked over the past few days, I decided to wear a laid back, country inspired look. I attempted a side brain in the morning but my hair just wouldn't get into position. My hair might look really "crunchy" in these pictures due to all the hairspray! Furthermore, my headpiece is actually a necklace from Limited Too. Yes, I am aware that it is a children's store- I used to shop there when I was in middle school; they had the coolest journals and accessories! I was rummaging through my jewelry case for a headpiece and came to a realization that I  do not own any bohemian hair accessories. As a result, this heart necklace was transformed into a head wrap!










 






// Zara Dress // BCBG Max Azria Jeans Jacket // Harajuku Lovers Heels // Adrienne Vittadini Bag// Chanel Sunglasses // 

You Might Also Like

3 Comments