, , , , , , , , ,

Slither

Wednesday, April 18, 2012


Terribly sorry for the time lag between posts! 

I went out to take pictures this weekend but I had absolutely no time to filter through them! I was busy doing Mastering Physics (Physics Homework) and studying for my Microbiology Quiz which occurred today! Anyways, I hate talking about how I felt the exam was afterwards because I usually jinx myself! Since I pushed Physics aside for about a week, I will commence my studying for my upcoming Physics midterm!

I will try my best to maintain constant posts. As for now, I am off to do homework for Physics Lab. Oh what joy. I just want this week to be over!





    
   


    
// Sunny Leigh Dress // Vince Camuto Bracelet // Adrienne Vittadini Bag // Andrea Sandals // Saks Fifth Avenue Ring // Dior Sunglasses // Jones New York Necklace //

You Might Also Like

6 Comments