, , , , , , , ,

Skyscraper

Saturday, April 21, 2012


I did EXTREMELY well on my Microbiology quiz! But I will not slack off, I still have two more midterms in two weeks so I will be studying a bit each day to stay on top of things! 

As for today, I went orientation for Music to Heal and it took a lot longer than I expected. I went to get my badge first and my picture looks pretty gross. I never turn out well in pictures... The picture is really pixelated and it makes me look "high." However it was great! My friend gave me a tour of the place and where she likes to perform. Though I have yet to start playing with this program, it seems amazing. I really want to pick up my violin again and this is just perfect for me! I get to be immersed in the medical field and bring, hopefully, joy to patients when I play my violin!

These pictures were taken in some random industrial complex near the railroad tracks in my blog post Aviate, Navigate, Communicate








    
   
  
  



// Nick & Mo Top // Kensie Pretty High Waisted Flared Trousers // Guess Heels // Badgley Mischka Hat // Chanel Sunglasses // Jimmy Choo Bag //

You Might Also Like

7 Comments