, , , , , , ,

Midnight Green

Monday, April 23, 2012


This is yet another dress made from the talented hands of my mother! 

I was trying to find some leopard fabric to make a small belt but no success. I decided to pair this midnight green dress with a statement necklace in a gold tone to evoke a more exquisite, sophisticated look.  

As for now, I have to study for two upcoming midterms next week: Physics and Microbiology. Looks like I'm going to have LOTS OF FUN this weekend. I cannot believe it's already Week 4 of the quarter! Time sure flies by rapidly. 

   
    

  






// DIY Dress BY MY MOM // Harajuku Lovers Heels // Adrienne Vittadini Bag // Chanel Sunglasses //

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. your mum is very talented, and what a delicious dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting dress and jewelry

    wanna follow each other?
    http://weezngmonkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete