, , , , ,

The Modern Hippie

Sunday, February 26, 2012



I overcame the flu and now I have to start studying for finals ):
My nose is still dry and cracked but it is slowly getting better. 

Anyways, I will be getting my braces removed on March 30th -the Friday of my Spring Break! I am actually going to miss having my braces on... They have been with me for almost three years!I remember that my braces felt really weird the first day I had them on since it made my lips bulge out that a fish (still does, haha). 

  



In For The Kill (SKREAM REMIX) - La Roux
I prefer this version over the original and the Skillerx Remix. This version is slower and not as upbeat as the other versions but this is the kind of music I love. 

// Chanel Sunglasses // Kooba Bag // Elie Tahari Boots //



1. Versace Bright Crystal
2. Chloe 
3. Diane von Furstenberg- Diane 
4. Bottega Veneta
5. Givenchy Dahlia Noir
6. Cartier Basier Vole


You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. I love the boots. =)


    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love versace bright crystal...u can read my full review at http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Versace/Bright-Crystal-632.html....my name is written there as nurul.ain.
    happy reading.

    ReplyDelete