, , , , , , , ,

Lunar New Year

Saturday, February 18, 2012


These pictures were taken during Lunar New Year but I forgot to post this up! 

I was super busy yesterday so I was unable to snap pictures of my outfit...Anyways I only had Physics yesterday since my Cell Biology class was cancelled. Afterwards, I went home and tried to figure out my schedule for next quarter. Time zoomed by and my boyfriend drove me to an interview for Music To Heal at the UCI Medical Center. It seems like an amazing program and I would love to play my violin for patients, staff and family members in the hospital! I just need 1 more TB test before I can start !! I really cannot wait to pick up my violin again; I MISS IT! I then went to a research meeting across the street...After the meeting was over, my boyfriend and I "went out to eat." It was a complete fail...better luck next time!

As for today, my mom and I bought a new refrigerator! It's time to say goodbye to our current fridge since it is no longer working properly. Before we went home, we made a detour to Zara and honestly, who can step out of that store empty handed?! My mom and I keep on telling ourselves to not spend any more money on clothes so we can save and use the money for the future (grad school applications, courses, flying to interviews, etc.) however, shopping is just irresistible! We're shopaholics! 











My Valentine- Paul McCartney
My new favorite song!!!!!

// BCBG Max Azria Dress // Seychelles Wedges // Kooba Bag // Chanel Sunglasses // Material Girl Necklace // Bracelet from Nordstrom // Ring from 3rd grade! // Hair tie from Korea //

A Beef Jerky shop during Lunar New Year! Too bad I couldn't eat anything ):



Isn't this just a funky looking fruit? It's called Buddha's hand.

An Ao Dai shop! It's the traditional dress for Vietnamese women!

You Might Also Like

1 Comments