, , , , , , ,

European Aesthetic

Saturday, February 11, 2012


Operating on less than 15 hours of sleep for the past week was a trip to hell. I am trying extremely hard to achieve a 4.0 this quarter and hopefully I will be able to attain it! The classes are only getting harder since and the competition is definitely getting more fierce. Everyone is working hard since no one wants to be the "average" medical applicant... 

Anyways, I took my Physics midterm on Wednesday and I honestly wish I had more time to do the problems- this exam was 15% of our overall grade so I will definitely make it up on the final. After my Physics midterm, I instantaneously switched to studying for Cell Biology. I should study it each week rather than cram in 5 weeks of material into 1 day but I have been extremely occupied... My midterm for biology makes up 40% of my grade so there was absolutely no room for error. 

On another note, I am stress free this weekend! 














Jonathan has this "thing" against gnomes however, I find them cute!



Aston - E.T.: Katy Perry ft. Kanye West Cover
This orchestral arrangement is amazing! I would love to form an ensemble and work mainstream music into classical instruments. 


You Might Also Like

2 Comments