, , , , , , , ,

Animal Instinct

Saturday, January 28, 2012


Hello lovelies!
These pictures were taken last week but I did not have any time to upload them...To all those who celebrated Vietnamese/Chinese New Year, HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Anyways, I have been quite busy and stressed out with school. In addition to that, I am on the hunt for a job (preferably a tutoring job at a school) and more volunteering opportunities. I used to volunteer at the hospital (in high school) and I will be applying to that same hospital again... that is, after I finish writing up my resume. Furthermore, my friend recently told me about two clubs at school that deal with music, arts and healing- I contacted both and I am now waiting for a reply. I also joined Sigma Alpha Pi this week! I wanted to complete the induction requirements this quarter but I missed the Orientation and I do not have any time to attend the required seminars... Hopefully I can finish all the requirements by Week 6 of Spring Quarter!

 I cannot believe that I am done with my third week of school! Time sure flies... but this means that I have less than 2 weeks to study for my midterms! I have my Physics midterm on Wednesday and Cell Biology on that following Friday! I must use my time wisely and concentrate on studying as much as I can!


  

  


  


// Tory Burch Purse // Buffalo- David Bitton Black Skinny // I.N.C. Top // Dior Sunglasses //

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I love your outfit!! Your shoes and little leopard cape are adorable!
    xx Michaella
    http://fashionableunicorn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Stocking Stuffers

Connect