, , , , , , , , , , ,

A Pink Encounter

Monday, December 19, 2011


I volunteered with the Recuperative Program today and I saw fewer patients this week than last week but I still got to practice taking vitals! Anyways, there was a holiday event at the location I volunteer today and other volunteers gave out food & clothes. When I got back home, I realized that I have clothes in my trunk that I wanted to donate! I 
I keep on forgetting but I will be stopping by a Salvation Army this week.

Afterward, I went around with my mom but we did not purchase anything. We then returned home and I went out with my boyfriend. We went to Pier 1 Imports to look for a candle sconce but they did not carry anything appealing.







Almost Lover- A Fine Frenzy

// Zara Trousers // DIY Pink Cardigan // Fergie Heels // Kooba Bag // Zara Coat // Chanel Sunglasses //


Here's my 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel! 
I think it looks a little too big on me so I might return it. I believe the blue one on display in the Neiman Marcus at Fashion Island is smaller than this black one. Since the small one only comes in blue or taupe, I might settle for the taupe one... Although I adore all the details on this particular handbag, I am not content with the size on the bag; I just wish it was a bit smaller! 


Last quarter, my hair and fashion sense at school was a complete mess. I was always late and my classes were far apart. However, that will all change this upcoming quarter! I plan on giving my hair a natural curly look everyday since it's much easier than trying to keep my hair straight! Furthermore, since I am only at school for 3 hours on Monday and Friday and only 1 hour on Tuesday, I will be able to dress up and wear high heels again!




You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I found you from IFB, and love your blog! Your trousers and shoes are fab! You have a new follower sweetie! Check out my blog if you get a chance! xx

    http://chicstayathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete