, , , , , , , , ,

POP POP POP!

Saturday, October 29, 2011


Hey Everyone!
Halloween is coming up! Any plans? I wonder if there will be a lot of Trick-O-Treaters this year. My neighborhood did not get a lot of little ones last year and since it's on a Monday this year, there might be less! Anyways, my Monday is going to be super busy with signing up for work, school from early morning to late afternoon, meeting with the research group in the evening, and who knows what else the night will lead to!

I took my midterm for Art on Thursday and it was projected onto the screen... But it seems like I cannot escape this testing schedule... I have yet another midterm next Friday in Physics. Fun stuff, no? 

I realized that I must do productive things with any free time I have to build up my resume. So what next? I'm still looking for things to do... possibly more extracurricular things that I actually find enjoyable. I wish there was a part time stylist position or anything in the fashion industry that isn't an internship and doesn't require a degree in that field. I want to, obviously, stand out from the rest of my fellow Biology Majors. 







Who says winter clothing can't have some color? Not me! (:



Currently listening to Passion and Danger- Michael Suby

// Zara Knit Top // Zara Trousers // Tory Burch Clutch // BCBG Max Azria Heels // Chanel Sunglasses // Necklace from Macy's // Ring from a boutique in Los Angeles //


You Might Also Like

2 Comments