, , , , , , , , ,

Orange Creme Popsicle

Sunday, October 2, 2011



Hello! The first week of school is over and midterms are already around the corner - as in 2 weeks! My professors and classes are really interesting however I would enjoy it more if everything wasn't crammed into just 10 weeks.

I bought some wedge boots on Friday. I actually bought a lot over the course of summer that I have yet to blog about since I stocked up on an enormous amount of autumn/winter clothing. This summer weather better go away soon!

Anyways, I have two midterms on October 14th: Physics and Human Physiology. I mean yes I will stress but then again, it means that my weekend will be free and that Saturday, October the 15th, is my birthday! :D






I love this bag! 
It fits everything I need for school! I have been on the hunt for totes and I have quite a few now! I wish my classes were closer to each other and the time between them was longer. Why? Then I could actually wear high heels to school!




// J.Crew Top // Zara Polka Dot Shorts // Zara Belt // BCBG Max Azria Heels // Dooney and Bourke Bag // Chanel Sunglasses // Betsey Johnson Bracelet //

I volunteered today with the Recuperative Care Program and I am now confident with my blood pressure measurement skills! I remember it was hard the first time since I could not control the air release valve. I enjoy interacting with patients but I was a little bit congested today =/

Until Next Time...


You Might Also Like

5 Comments