, , , , , , ,

Butterfly Conservatory

Saturday, September 17, 2011


Hey everyone!
 I have been unable to update my blog since my camera ran out of batteries but my loving and ever so thoughtful boyfriend bought me batteries; thank you Jonathan! I will try to update as much as I can before school consumes me. I still cannot believe that school is starting next week! I'm really going to miss sleeping in, eating at random hours, and having the freedom to do whatever I want whenever I want to.

I am excited about the research I will be doing with Dr. Imagawa! I started my first day last week and my research coordinator? (I'm really not sure what I should call him) showed me the clinic and how I will be able to interact with medical students and doctors! Although he lags in responding to my texts, he replied saying that I can help with a bunny surgery next week! I hope he replies to my returning text soon since I really want to witness a surgery - hopefully with a human soon too!









I went to school today to buy my textbooks and it felt nice to be back on campus. The atmosphere made me feel exhilarated! Haha total nerd. But my oh my were my books expensive... At least my Physics book can be utilized for an entire year!


// Hype Green Bag // BCBG Max Azira Heels // Saks Fifth Avenue Ring // Necklace from Nordstrom // Bracelet from Macy's // 



Jonathan invited me to his father's company get together and it was crowded!

The balloon man popped the balloon so many times as we waited for him to make us a flower. He made them perfectly without popping any balloons for the people in front of us but he popped so many and made the balloons fly around us! I am extremely scared of the sound of balloons popping - no idea why!




Since UCI was less than 5 minutes away, we decided to head to the Student Center Parking Structure to take some pictures...




// Zara Blazer // Ugg Boots // Necklaces from Nordstrom //

You Might Also Like

0 Comments