, , , , , , , , , , ,

Blue Diamonds

Thursday, September 22, 2011





The outfit I wore to my first day of researching.
 I tried to get in contact with the head researching guy but all my attempts failed so I decided to drive up there to see if I could meet him in person but that failed too...But it's understandable since he's on call therefore he's super busy and every moment of freedom is a chance to just sit back and relax.

I cannot believe that school is starting already! I'm really going to miss my lazy summer days. Luckily, I only have one class tomorrow but it starts at 3:30PM so the traffic getting there will be a real pain- especially from all the kids coming home from school. To add to the pain of that horrid adventure that is awaiting me, parking at UCI, particularly in Zone 3, sucks. Guess I have to leave home extra early... yay!

Anyways, my first class: ARTS CORE
I'm just taking it to finish my G.E.'s once and for all! Then I can concentrate on all my core classes. 








//Jaloux Top // I.N.C. Pants // Jimmy Choo Blythe Bag // BCBG Max Azira Heels // Chloe Sunglasses // Forever 21 Bracelet // Saks Ring //


You Might Also Like

0 Comments