, , , , , , ,

Rose Meringue

Tuesday, August 9, 2011




Awkward arm position! Haha


// Zara Top // Chanel Sunglasses // Inge Bag // Saks Fifth Avenue Ring // Almost Famous Shorts //

Hello all!
 I have been away from my blog ever since I began Summer Session. I am taking Statistics and Introduction to Music. Each class is 3 hours long so I feel extremely tired by the end of the day. 
My Statistics class is exciting since I am actually learning new material and the professor is French! Oui Oui! I wanted to get to know her during office hours however I have class during her open time slot. On the contrary, Music is getting quite boring. I've played music for practically my entire life so the material my professor presents is a lot of review- rhythm and pulse. I was extremely surprised at how non-musicians are unable to hear specific beats such as off-beats and other technical details. All the musicians had the same expression- the "SERIOUSLY?" expression. Haha. We did listen to an interesting song today. I'll post up the MP3 once I find it.


 Anyways, Music is a relaxing class that I don't need to stress about! Yay! I just sit in the back and listen or drift off into space. *As a side note, I usually sit in the back of all my general education classes and in the front of my core classes. Even though that class is relaxing, the room has no windows and no air conditioning- the system in the entire Music and Multimedia building is broken! 


Until next time...



You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Youre adorable, great blog!
    Found you on ifb, follow back?

    http://lea-oh-lea.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete