, , , , , ,

Spots of Serendipity

Tuesday, July 12, 2011


This is what I wore on Saturday to go shopping with my mom. It is quite exciting at the mall right now since there are so many things are on sale but the parking at South Coast is terrible during the weekends. Even though it was pretty hectic last weekend, I purchased a lot from Zara and Loehmann's. I went back today with my boyfriend to find an umbrella at Loehmann's but the color I wanted was sold out! Better luck next time!


// Zara Red Blouse // Zara Tank Top // Zara Polka Dot Shorts // BCBG Max Azira Heels // Rebecca Minkoff Bag // Chanel Sunglasses //


I uploaded the picture right side up but Blogger decided to rotate it 90 degrees... 
This was the first batch of things I decided to sell. I went to two different "recycled clothing" stores and they bought most of my things - minus the brown maxi skirt. It was a gift that I never wore and now it is back in my drawer. I will probably make a donation pile soon!


I have many more things to sell so I will be going back there soon!


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I like the red with the polka dots!

    xo,
    Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay another blogger with braces! Very cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Stocking Stuffers

Connect