, , , , , , , , ,

Dana Point

Monday, July 4, 2011


My boyfriend, Jonathan, and I decided to go out and I told him that I did not want to go to the beach since I burn and tan easily. So we got into the car and he drove toward Corona Del Mar. We passed by many boutiques and antique stores- some I want to check out in the future. After driving for some time, we ended at Dana Point! Even though I was near the ocean, it felt nice to have the wind run through my hair. It was really calm and serene which made it the perfect opportunity to take pictures. The bit of sunlight I was exposed to was definitely worth it.

 I like the color of my hair in this picture!
Sorry I cut your shadow out of this picture Jonathan! It just looked awkward... <3

We finally have new couple pictures! It has been a while since we took pictures together but now I have to wait a week or so since he will be out of town. I just realized that it is now Independence Day which happens to be my 4 year & 1 month anniversary!

Happy anniversary NG & Happy Independence Day!

// Fire Dress // BP Cardigan // Fiorelli Bag //Chanel Sunglasses // Saks Fifth Avenue Ring //  

You Might Also Like

0 Comments