, , , ,

California Dreamin`

Wednesday, June 15, 2011


"California Dreamin'" by the Mamas & Papas is one of my many favorite vintage songs. 
This outfit reminds me of the beach and the typical "summery" Californian outfit.
Very laid back and without a single care in the world.

Well.... for now. 
I will be extremely occupied next quarter. 
I received a phone call from the LARC office and I got the position as a General Chemistry tutor! In addition to that, I will be researching for Dr. Imagawa this Fall.







// See Thru Soul Jeans // Harajuku Lovers Heels // Lucky Bracelet // Fiorelli Bag // Chanel Sunglasses //

Lots of paperwork to fill out this Friday for research and my new job! I also have to take a bunch of online classes and a fire safety class!


I finished working on a dress but it didn't turn out as I envisioned it. I might have an outfit post of it as soon as I figure out how to make it more sophisticated.


You Might Also Like

0 Comments