, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Delirious Spots

Sunday, May 1, 2011


I decided to do some Mother's Day shopping today but it was definitely unsuccessful. I tried following my mom around to see if she really liked anything but she ended up buying what she wanted... I have no idea what I should get for my mom. Roses just seems like the typical thing everyone gets for their mother. I would like to get something else IN ADDITION to roses.  


My mom got me the necklace featured in this post! We stumbled upon this necklace in the accessories section at Nordstrom Rack in Metro Pointe. I told my mom that I did not need it and it was my mission to find her something by the end of the day but my mom said, "NO! It's cheap... Just get it." Haha. Gotta love my mom (:


If I saw these pants 1 year ago, I highly doubt I would have purchased it. If I wear pants, I usually wear just plain colors: black, white, navy, periwinkle... never any pants with prints! But times change and even though people give me strange looks on the street, I really do not care. Why try to blend in? Live every day like it is a fashion show. 










// Theory Sleeveless Top // Zara Printed Trousers // BCBG Max Azira Heels // Rebecca Minkoff Bag // Chanel Sunglasses // Forever 21 Bracelet // Unknown Necklace from Nordstrom Rack //




You Might Also Like

0 Comments