, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Choose Wisely

Friday, May 13, 2011

Picture of Santa Ana way back when.., 

Like always, school is taking up a majority of my time.
I am enrolling for classes soon and I have no idea what Upper Division Biology Courses I should take. There are so many options that I honestly cannot decide. I used to plan my schedule beforehand but I have learned that it is pointless and a waste of time since I never get into the classes I want. Therefore I usually plan my schedule the day before my enrollment window. Not the best idea, but it has worked for me.





Attending a well known research University means that one is obligated to participate in research. I have emailed so many professors regarding research opportunities and only two have offered me an interview. The rest have either moved, do not have any room for new researchers, do not want undergraduates, or are not interested with the pancreas (what I am interested in). Even though researching is "required", I actually want to do further research on the pancreas with a mentor- preferably a gastroenterologist! 

Cross my fingers!

For the interviews I do have, I will spend my weekend reading their publications and reconstructing my resume AND I have to study for my Organic Chemistry Midterm!


Both of the doctors I who want to interview me seem very nice! I hope they like me! 
But if they do, I can only pick one! Only one is currently registered with the Biology 199 series at my university. If I decided to choose the other doctor, I would have to convince the dean of my school to provide him with a class/course code!





// Zara Orange Top // Zara White Trousers // Fergie Heels // Kate Spade Bag // Chanel Sunglasses // Forever 21 Bracelet //


Shopping for a Mother's Day Present was extremely HARD. 
I will definitely start earlier next year! I ended up waking up early the day of Mother's Day to buy something for my mom (:

Part of the gift included flowers! They bloomed right when my mom placed them in water and they are still standing strong!

 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments