, , , , , , , , , , ,

Wild Thing

Sunday, February 27, 2011


When I put this on, my mom gave me the most awkward glance. However, after deep analysis of my outfit, she actually liked the ensemble I put together.






I realized that my watch ran out of batteries when I was driving!



A male employee at Nordstrom came up to me and said that he loved my shoes. He then asked me if they were Valentino's. I laughed and told him that they were from Harajuku Lovers.

//Cynthia Rowley Vest// J. Crew Cardigan// J. Crew Top// Sophie Watch from Nordstrom// Zara Basic Slacks// Harajuku Lovers Heels// Chanel Sunglasses //


Even though I love blogs that contain a lot of pictures of their daily outfit, I particularly love blogs that include pictures of scenery and things they do within the day. Therefore, I will also include pictures taken from my travels. Even though they might not be recent, it gives my readers something else to look forward to (:



Philadelphia.





Makes me want to go to Paris!





I want my house to look like this :D


Outside of Free People at the King of Prussia Mall.





China Town in Downtown Philadelphia.


You Might Also Like

0 Comments