Suture Clinic

Friday, January 21, 2011

 (My Boyfriend, me, one of my closet friends)

Hello lovely readers :D

I have been so busy lately since my entire workload has increased. Of course I have set aside time to shop and do other things such as SUTURING! This event made me want to consider becoming a surgeon. I have dissected a fetal pig in high school but I believe this experience was better. I actually learned, well forgot, different kinds of suturing techniques and it was definitely fun ! 


My boyfriend's lovely suturing.


My suturing! The knot is a bit bulky. 



I might update this weekend but there is a small chance that I will =/. I will definitely update next week so stay tuned! I have just way too much to do this weekend. I have to study for my Organic Chemistry midterm on Tuesday, do post-lab and pre-lab for Friday, write a Final Draft for Writing and Rhetoric, go shopping for stuff for my cousins, start studying for BioChemistry, and spend some time with my boyfriend before he starts school again. 


You Might Also Like

0 Comments