anne klein, Badgley mischka bag, belt, blazer, boots, chanel, hydraulic, outfits, rebecca minkoff bag, shorts, sunglasses, Zara
Rebellious School GirlMonday, January 3, 2011
BACK TO SCHOOL.
Oh the new year! Hopefully this year will be better than the last! I used to make New Year's Resolutions for myself but I stopped in high school. However, I will be making a list this year. I want to succeed with everything I put on this list!
1. I am determined to get better grades in school!
2. Spend more time with loved ones (:
3. Enjoy life - school is stressful as it is.
4. Use the time I spend shopping to do something more beneficial.
5. Start looking for professors to research for.
6. Go to OFFICE HOURS; I must get to know professors.
7. Learn how to cook... anything.
8. Become a LARC tutor - if I have time.
10. I will Speak Up. One learns nothing by being quiet.
I might add more as the year goes on :D
Blazer: Zara // Shorts: Hydraulic // Boots: Zara // Belt: Anne Klein // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Sunglasses: Chanel
I was looking through some of my old files and I found this dress. It is simply amazing. I would love to have a wedding dress like this. I have no idea who the designer is or if this is a recent collection.
I also found this! Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel :D I think I would stick to the traditional cake topper but this is definitely cute - possibly have something like this off to the side? Haha. I have seen some disgusting cake toppers - killing in laws etc. Putting personality into one's wedding is a must, but should it be that gruesome.