, , , , , , , , , , ,

Rebellious School Girl

Monday, January 3, 2011



BACK TO SCHOOL.



Oh the new year! Hopefully this year will be better than the last! I used to make New Year's Resolutions for myself but I stopped in high school. However, I will be making a list this year. I want to succeed with everything I put on this list!

1. I am determined to get better grades in school!
2. Spend more time with loved ones (:
3. Enjoy life - school is stressful as it is. 
4. Use the time I spend shopping to do something more beneficial. 
5. Start looking for professors to research for.
6. Go to OFFICE HOURS; I must get to know professors. 
7. Learn how to cook... anything.
8. Become a LARC tutor - if I have time.
9. Volunteer.
10. I will Speak Up. One learns nothing by being quiet. 

I might add more as the year goes on :D 





 Blazer: Zara // Shorts: Hydraulic // Boots: Zara // Belt: Anne Klein // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Sunglasses: Chanel


I was looking through some of my old files and I found this dress. It is simply amazing. I would love to have a wedding dress like this. I have no idea who the designer is or if this is a recent collection. 



I also found this! Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel :D I think I would stick to the traditional cake topper but this is definitely cute - possibly have something like this off to the side? Haha. I have seen some disgusting cake toppers - killing in laws etc. Putting personality into one's wedding is a must, but should it be that gruesome.  



You Might Also Like

0 Comments