, , , , , , , , , , ,

Dandelion Wishes

Wednesday, January 12, 2011



WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SUN?!

It was really gloomy today! I was once again late to school. The construction in Fountain Valley is horrible. I was planning to turn at an intersection until I saw cones and the sign "NO LEFT TURN." I was forced to drive through the mess and dust... poor car =/ Anyways, I am planning to research another person now: Paul Langerhans. The founder of the Islets of Langerhans in the pancreas. I believe he is an interesting person also. I am planning to check out a book about him tomorrow. Hopefully no one gets it before I do!

Long day at school tomorrow. 10AM-7PM. My goal is to finish my pre-lab and post lob during my breaks. I don't think I will be up for any work when I get home.


Midterms are near... they're creeping around the corner. Waiting to attack you whether or not you're ready. 








Ralph Lauren Blouse // Forever 21 Tank // Forever 21 Skirt // Anne Klein Oxfords // Jewelry from Macy's// Watch from Nordstrom // Chanel Sunglasses

You Might Also Like

0 Comments