, , , , , , , ,

Merry Thanksgiving

Friday, November 26, 2010

I hope everyone had a delightful Thanksgiving. 

The weather was absolutely amazing since it was neither cold or hot. I must say that it is beginning to feel as if winter is approaching. I wanted to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving parade on TV but I woke up at 12:30PM so it was over. At least I got enough sleep! My mom and I ate lunch and we went to pick up the macaroons we ordered two days earlier. I arrived at the bakery and told the man there that I wanted to pick up my macaroons and here's how the conversation went:

ME: Hi. I placed an order for three large sized macaroons. Here is my receipt. 
MAN: Oh. You didn't get the call?
ME: What call?
MAN: The chef forgot about it and didn't make it. I told him to call you.
ME: .... 
MAN: I'm sorry the chef said he called you. I can refund you but next time, place an order with me.
ME: He really didn't make it? 
MAN: No. He's really irresponsible.
ME: (since I didn't want to argue and it was Thanksgiving...) Okay... I'll just get small macaroons then.

That FRENCH JERK. Didn't make my macaroons. But I must say that the macaroons are delicious. The place I tried up in Irvine charged the "real" price for macaroons - a big $2.60 and they were really sweet. This place charges $1.25? (I already forgot) yet it tastes amazing. I guess I'll be buying small macaroons from now on.

PISTACHIO, COFFEE AND HAZELNUT :D


After my stop at the bakery, I went to my boyfriend's house to give him and his family macaroons. He was working on his car so I suppose I surprised him since I did not call. Similar to what he used to do to me... randomly show up when I am still asleep. Anyways, he came to my house a little later but he only stayed for a bit since he had to go to his grandma's house for Thanksgiving dinner. I need recent pictures with him; I have none! This Thanksgiving break is what everyone has left to do what they want. Next week will be HELL since it is the week before finals. Come to think of it, I have a Chem Practical next week.. I guess that means I have to start studying this weekend! After 10AM on December 10th, I will be free until January 3rd, 2011!






 







The year is coming to an end. I should make a reflection blog and post up memorable pictures. Possibly...

Vest: Cynthia Rowley
Scarf: Adrienne Vittadini
Shirt: BCBG Max Azira
Tank Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Handmade by my mom
Socks: ?
Boots: Zara w/ add on faux fur from Steve Madden 


You Might Also Like

0 Comments