, , , , , , , ,

Update

Thursday, October 28, 2010


I haven't updated my blog in such a long time! SOO much has occurred since my last blog.  I took my second and last Genetics midterm yesterday! Time is passing by so quickly. 

I was hospitalized AGAIN... third time now with pancreatitis. After my birthday and a day before my mom's birthday...
I tried to study for Organic Chemistry but it was impossible... the hospital is NOT the ideal place for studying....



I was discharged on Wednesday and my midterm for Organic Chemistry landed on Friday of last week. I was able to make the midterm, but I was not as prepared as I would have liked. 
Now my diet is stricter. I can only consume bland foods... oh well. 

No more shopping. I have been shopping weekly and I should spend more time studying. I can't let anything get in the way.

I had lab today and it is the longest lab of the quarter. However, my TA decided to show up 1 hour + x minutes late. People in lab bonded but I wish my group had more time since we completely messed up the filtration. Longest lab with only 3 hours to finish... my TA showed up sometime during the lab and she still expected us to finish it. Even though we started an hour later, my group managed to finish the entire lab- recrystallization, isolation, melting points, and thin-layer chromatography. 

This is the outfit I wore the day of my Genetics midterm. It's quite comfortable. 
I woke up with a sudden urge to wear this jacket and I paired these colors together to create a romantic look. 




Jacket: Susina
Shirt: J. Crew
Skirt: Handmade
Boots: Uggs
Sunglasses: Chanel


You Might Also Like

0 Comments