, , , , ,

Our Anniversary

Sunday, August 8, 2010


3 Years and 2 Months on
August 4, 2010

A Non-"fashion" post.

We decided to go to the Aquarium of the Pacific for our anniversary together. Surprisingly, this is the first time we have spent "real" time together on out anniversary. My boyfriend tried to get me to touch the little sharks but I decided to stick with the sting rays instead- they feel like Jell-o! I got lobster chopsticks too from the souvenir shop! I'll take a picture of them later! They're so cute but I have yet to use them.


Doesn't is look like it's smiling ? :D










In each tank, I was able to find one fish that stood out from the crowd. This was my favorite!


I love how this is all black and white. The instant I looked at this, I thought... CHANEL.


JELLYFISH!






Guess what this hottie is called? SEXY SHRIMP. Seriously!


These birds are beautiful but their chirping is the equivalent of a strangled mouse put on loudspeaker. 

The oh so wonderful Queen Mary.


Romper: Nordstrom

Sandals: Nordstrom

Cardigan: BP





You Might Also Like

0 Comments