, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Outfit Three

Wednesday, July 28, 2010





Outfit : Day Time Attire
Channeling the Blair Waldorf look. I took another spin on this black dress and made it perfect for the city. For this look, I chose to keep the black dress plain however the addition of the scarf gives the look a high fashion look. Blending black and white together always produces a graceful and stylish look. The black and white hat with the flower gives the entire look more definition. Without some accessory on the head, the outfit would look quite ordinary. The rings I am wearing are not quite visible but I have a black and white square ring on my left hand and a ring with a rose on my right. Accessories always give an outfit more value and zest. The oxfords I chose to wear add a sense of comfort toward the outfit. Even though I could have worn high heels, I chose to keep this look more reasonable for my age thus I wore black and grey oxfords. The final piece in my outfit is the bag. The gold on this zebra bag produces a fierce look. Ordinarily, polka dots and zebra stripes don’t click. But who says fashion is about looking ordinary?
Dress: H & M / Oxfords: Marc Fisher / Bag: Betsey Johnson / Rings: Nordstrom / Hat: Badgley Mischka

You Might Also Like

0 Comments